Here’s why you should join us.
- A free subscription to AnimalTalk magazine
- A New Beginnings calendar
- Weekly updates through our email newsletter, Scratching Post
And, the best benefit of all is knowing that you’re helping to improve the lives of animals!
Senior Membership (65+)
Success comes from a strong, diverse and engaged membership made up of individuals committed to advancing animal welfare. To maintain equality among members and inspire confidence in the democratic process:
- Members must support Toronto Humane Society’s mission statement – to promote the humane care and protection of all animals and to prevent cruelty and suffering.
- Members must not have been convicted of an offence under the laws of any Canadian jurisdiction respecting the care, custody or treatment of animals.
- Members must abide by the Toronto Humane Society’s Member Code of Conduct.
- Members must attest to the accuracy of the information provided on the membership application form.
- Toronto Humane Society reserves the right to rescind the membership of anyone who knowingly provides false information.
Toronto Humane Society accepts payments by credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express), cheque (payable to the Toronto Humane Society), debit card and cash.
- Cash and debit payments are accepted in person at the shelter. Please do not send cash in the mail!
- Membership fees are 100% tax deductible. Membership fees must be paid by the applicant, from the applicant’s own funds.