Special Species Care
Corporate Events Volunteer Assistant
- You must be over 18-years old
- All volunteer roles, unless otherwise specified during the onboarding process, require commitment to a weekly shift for a minimum of 6 months
- All interested candidates must fill out an application. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
- We provide theoretical and hands-on training to all volunteers. Multiple-choice testing and AODA Customer Service Standard training are included in the training
- As part of our health and safety protocol, we strongly recommend that all volunteers have a current tetanus shot
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please fill out our application form here.
We onboard based on operational needs and availability, we will reach out to you when a role that matches your application becomes available. Due to a high volume of interest, we have limited availability.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a Volunteer?
Access your Volgistics and TalentLMS accounts below.