Pet Parent Support Network
- Every living being deserves a right to humane treatment and access to the Five Freedoms
- Pet parents love their pets and they deserve to be happy together.
- The best place for every animal is in its natural habitat and free from cruelty.
Pet Parent Support
- Veterinarians (DVM, Dr.)
- PhD’s (Dr.)
- Fellows in Shelter Medicine
- Masters in Veterinary Medicine (MMedVet)
- Certified Professional Dog Trainers (CPDT)
- Certified Applied Animal Behaviourists (CAAB)
- Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT)
- Certified Animal Welfare Administrators (CAWA)
- Associate Certified Dog Behaviour Consultants (ACDBC)
We Are Here For You and Your Pet
- Pet Supplies and Food
- Stray or Wildlife Matters
- Surrender and Rehoming Pets
- Boarding and Associated Facilities
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services
- Behaviour Issues for all Species
- Public Veterinary Services and Affordable Care Options
If you are looking for more information about what services or programs are available in your community or at our organization, please submit a support request form using the following button and a Pet Parent Support Team Member will contact you shortly.